Within Spain’s constantly evolving real estate market, Frux Capital has stood firm by offering companies an alternative path to financing. Since the 2008 crisis many firms have experienced difficulties in accessing finance. Since 2015, Frux has played an important industry role by financing projects which were declined by traditional banks and enabling companies to achieve their financial goals. As the Covid-19 health crisis has unfolded, Frux has been offering solutions to many medium-large size businesses. Frux Capital’s team has broad experience working with a variety of companies and projects in the real estate sector and can tailor specific solutions for different financial needs.
What financial solutions do we offer?
Frux covers a wide range of financial structures with a few principal points:
– Asset-backed, or corporate with other strong collateral
– Bridge loans (3-48 months)
– Ticket +€3 MM
Commercial terms and costs are market competitive and are based on the specific attributes of each project.
Senior Short to Medium (Bridge) Loans
- Financing of early-stage projects, including land acquisition. Allowing the company to begin the development process and move forward until reaching refinancing or disposition point
Real Estate Developments
- Providing capital to develop wide range of projects, from construction to completion. Frux enables the client to borrow the funds necessary to complete 100% of construction.
- Wide range of corporate financing solutions secured by real estate assets or other collateral.
- Fast financial solutions to restructure existing debt.
- Able to solve most financial scenarios.
- Debt cancellations: refinancing of existing liabilities.